Silver jewelry is one of the more spiritual jewelry, and her maintenance is also very particular.
1. Avoid putting it together with hair spray, perfume, and skin care products.
2. Remove silver jewelry when washing, bathing, and doing rough work.
3. The best maintenance method for silver jewelry is to wear it every day, because the body oil can make silver produce a natural and moist luster. The so-called "human support".
4. Silver jewelry is easy to change the surface when it comes into contact with hot spring water or sulfide, so avoid wearing it in hot spring areas.
5. When silver is oxidized, it will show a light coffee color, and it can also be wiped directly with a silver cloth (silver cloth contains silver maintenance ingredients, and cannot be washed. The stain produced by wiping is silver and can be used multiple times).
6. Silver jewelry should be kept tightly closed when not being worn. In addition, the oxidation resistance and durability of silver jewelry are also related to personal physique. People with good physique will wear brighter, and if the physique is weak, there are more toxins in the body, silver jewelry may soon turn black. This is no longer oxidation. It’s what we usually call “poisoning”, just like ancient people used silver needles to test whether the wine is poisonous.